Saturday, August 21, 2004

You can do anything...

Making love. Fast. Frantic. Accelerating. Sweating. Bliss.

My wife is face down, spreadeagled on the ottoman in the Morning Room. Clothes were discarded in a fit of passion. 40 intense minutes have passed as we explored each other’s bodies in a way that had not happened for years. My mind is whirling, a heady cocktail of sexual craving and surprise. My wife, the prude, is acting so far out of character that I have to check that it is truly her.

Then she said it, "What do you want to do?" Her voice is full of pleading; not the pleading of desire but that of love - a wish to please.

"You can do anything..."

Anything? My mind ran through many scenarios. My thrusting slowed... My mind is a repository of many perversions - most experienced, some untested - but my wife has never been privy to the darker recesses of my mind.

Do I open that part of my psyche to the woman I love and risk losing her? Should I push the boundaries and save the marriage for me (but possibly me alone)? If I am wrong, then arguments, recrimation, possibly divorce follow. Should I be conservative and lose any chance of being sexually fulfilled in the marital bed (or indeed here, now, on the Morning Room floor...). I would be left to a marriage that fills me with emotional joy but no sexual satisfaction. I chose. There will be no going back after this.

"I want to do this..." I wet her anus and slowly, gently pushed my cock into the forbidden depths, releasing my future to fate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Good Wife said...

Wow.

4:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home