Thursday, August 26, 2004

Is she trying to kill me?

My wife's recent behaviour sort of reminds me of an old joke:

A guy, having complained about his wife for years, tells his best mate about a sure-fire plan to kill his wife, "And it's totally legal! I'm going to fuck her to death." So every morning, he ravishes her. Every lunchtime, he comes back from the office and takes her on the kitchen table. Every night he makes love to her in the living room, the bedroom, the bathroom. Each day is one long round of sex, sex, SEX.

Six months later the best mate sees his friend - he looks 20 years older and is in a wheelchair. He is accompanied by his wife, who is skipping contentedly around him. The guy beckons his mate to come closer and, in a weak rasp, whispers into his ear, "Silly bitch! She doesn't realise she only has six months to live."

Perhaps she is trying to murder me. If so, I'll die with a smile on my face... And they may have to wait a day or two before they can hammer down the coffin lid.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Salvatori,

In response to your question on my blog; I edit the template to include the links to other blogs. You can use services like BlogRoll for this too.

Take a look at Blogger's page on this: http://help.blogger.com/bin/topic.py?topic=40

6:41 pm  
Blogger Salvatori said...

Thanks for your support - I've worked out how to link and links are now if the sidebar to both of your (excellent) blogs

12:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home