Monday, September 27, 2004

Mind altering sex...

Sitting watching a DVD, chilled Chablis in hand, I snuggle closer to my wife. She sighs and melts into me. I catch her scent in my nostrils and I know that the film would not get my attention anymore...

I casually put down the wine glass and turn her head to mine, kissing her neck, her forehead, her cheeks, her lips. Her lips part, as her eyes smile back at me. This is what the minx wanted me to do - why had I waited so long? She will have to work for it though...

First, I want to find out how turned on she is. I slide down her body, pushing a hand under her skirt. My hand finds the bare strip of flesh above her stockings - tights have gone the way of the dodo recently chez Salvatori - and her legs part. I stroke the outside of her thong; the laciness causes my dick to twitch but it is the damp heat that starts my erection hardening. She's turned on so much that she bites her lip in ecstacy when my fingers explore inside her lingerie. The slut has been thinking about this....

My lips kiss her thighs, as she grinds her hips against my hand. She gasps as I eventually place my lips on her sex. I lick and suck till she bucks her hips. I slip two fingers into her - she is so hot and wet it feels like she is burning up, melting.

As her orgasm subsides, I reach down and release my throbbing cock - there is only one place I want this now - in her mouth. "Suck it!" She greedily engulfs my manhood. The moist warmth of her mouth hits me. I sit on the sofa with her between my legs, her saliva dribbling between my legs, my dick pulsating in her mouth. "I want you to come in my mouth," she says, eyeing me under her fringe, lips glowing red, her head bobbing.

"Hmm, maybe but not now," I reply and push her back onto the ottoman. I lift her legs onto my shoulders and tease her with the tip of my dick. I slide in easily - she clearly enjoys fellating me... I can't resist, I need to move fast - not making love but fucking. I drive into her hard - she moans silently. "You like that, don't you?" She can only nod. I kiss her, tasting the saltiness of my pre-cum in her mouth.

I turn her over and watch my cock sliding into her pussy, thong pushed to one side, skirt hitched up over her bum. "I want to see you come again," I say, guiding her hand to her clit and feeling her rub herself. As she nears climax again, I moisten my thumb and press it against her anus. I feel her push back against my thumb, opening to receive it. I feel her come through her arse, anus relaxing and contracting.

I turn her over again and, head hanging over the ottoman, I fuck her mouth. The sight of her pussy and lingerie makes me want to see her come again - I lean forward and stoke her clit. Her hand joins mine - my fingers curl into her slit. She wanks me into her mouth, moaning.

But I'm not going to come for her yet. I sit her on me. She rocks back and forward, ginding her pubic bone against mine. Then she squats and pumps me, using her vaginal muscles and the friction of her motion to bring me to another peak. But I want to show her that it's me that decides when I come. I throw her over the arm of the chair and drive into her hard from behind. She melts, putting her head down and her arms behind her back. I hold her wrists and lever myself deep into her, pushing fast, getting close.

Now. Now she can have my come. I push my dick into her mouth and my cock convulses. She can't keep up with the spurts and some of the sperm begins to ooze from her mouth and drip onto her stockings.

She licks and sucks my manhood clean and I wince slightly - I am super sensitive now (and a little sore) - but I do not want to miss out on this. We collapse and kiss; cuddle and pet. We recover our discarded clothes (difficult to explain to the kids) and head off for bed...

My life seems to be like this pretty often. I'm a jammy bastard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home