Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Fire and Ice...

"Good evening, ladies" I said.

The two women halted in the hotel corridor and assessed me.

"Well, it has been so far" said the blond, eyeing me cautiously. Her blond hair framed an elegant face, with ice blue eyes. Her lips were plump and succulent, her skin alabaster white and flawless.

"So has mine been - it would be a shame to let it end so early".

"Indeed, but what have you in mind?" asked the brunette, arching her eyebrow at her companion. Her blue eyes were dark and piercing. Her mid-winter tan made her glow with health.

"Well, I generally find champagne is a good place to start." I replied.

She considered the situation. Her gaze was more certain and assured. She held her slim frame confidently and, in her heels, matched me for height. She knew she could handle herself and others with ease. "Start?" she smiled.

The blond shifted her weight. Silk rubbed seductively on silk. The sound was enough to distract me and wonder what was under that wrapping.

"Well, one would always want to end the evening satisfied and sated," I suggested, recovering my concentration.

The brunette was weighing up the risks, a little unsure of how to proceed. "Hmm. I hope that you don't think we can be bought with cheap champagne." Her blond friend nodded, happy that her friend had taken the initiative.

"Far from it, ladies" I countered. "I would not be so presumptuous. I'm sure that your affections cannot be won by any but the most generous spirited of men. Perhaps, we could discuss the topic over some vintage champagne in the bar downstairs?"

"Do you think that champagne is available from room service?" asked the brunette, her blue eyes sparkling provocatively.

"But of course! Ladies, follow me..."

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home