Thursday, September 30, 2004

Then two buses come along at once...

Strange world we inhabit. You think you're a unique, irreplaceable, vital human being and you find a complete doppleganger... Yes, I have just found Urban Stud's blog. He seems to have experienced a similar shift in his wife's sexuality. He has similar sexual tastes to mine.

Perhaps this is bizarre, perhaps it is just an example of the "infinte monkeys" effect of the world wide web (not that I'm suggesting that Urban Stud is a monkey...).

So I'm adding a link to him. If you haven't found him before, enjoy. If you've been reading him for months and think I'm a derivative, mindless, moron - well, sorry.

Another Woody Allen quote to leave you with:
Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go it's one of the best
I should have remembered that for Is there no such thing as "bad sex"?. Damn. Reminds me of a definition of repartee: Something you think of an hour too late...

3 Comments:

Blogger Salvatori said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:44 pm  
Blogger Salvatori said...

Doh!

Thanks for pointing that out Bliatz - now fixed (I hope). Template incompetence, I'm afraid. That and forgetting the words of the great WA - my mind is going. Too much work...

I should have spotted Urban Stud on your site - you have excellent taste after all... I have to admit that the title did not immediately appeal (no offence US).

BTW my woes continue as I hit the delete button on my own reply. Time to give up for the night!

8:48 pm  
Blogger John Psmyth said...

Nice Woody Allen quote. Thanks. And since when is experience ever empty?!

1:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home