Tuesday, November 16, 2004

These boots are made for walking...

My wife was wearing a short suede skirt. She was also wearing some calf length suede boots with stiletto heels. A cashmere jumper hugged her breasts and accentuated her slim body. Fishnet stockings completed the ensemble.

She had been flirty all evening - brushing against me, flicking her hair, cuddling me. I'd had a miserable day at work and was like a bear with a sore head. I was trying manfully to maintain my bad mood but the blood was begining to move:
"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."
Robin Williams

I was losing that battle and my wife knew it. She snuggled in next to me of the sofa and put her feet up on the coffee table - those boots just screamed "fuck me". My bad mood was not yet gone so I decided to be bratty.

"You want me to make love to you, don't you?" I asked.

"Well only if you want to," was the sweet response.

I casually reached down and unzipped my trousers and pulled my semi-tumescent cock out. "Well, first, you have to suck this."

My wife smiled and got on her knees between my feet and started sucking and licking away. She watched my eyes as she did it, smiling. I got harder and bigger, almost reaching orgasm. I turned her round and pushed her forward over the coffee table, pulling the skirt over her hips. I slipped a finger into her pussy - it was dripping wet: she came immediately. I knealed behind her and rubbed the glans gently around her labia, mingling the wet of her saliva with her juices.

She moaned, pushing back, trying to get my penis into her hungry folds. I teased for a little while but I could not resist for long. The heat of her slit felt almost burning. She came again within minutes.

The carpet was burning my knees and the log fire was burning my bum - this was a chilli pepper experience all round.

I lay on the floor and she rocked on top of me, riding me slowly but getting faster. "I want it in my mouth," she said. She sucked away voraciously. I was getting there but not quite. I flipped her onto her back on the ottoman and got a strong rhythm going. That was it... "Yes..." She moved like a cat to get my cock into her mouth as it convulsed. My come dribbled from her lips and onto those "fuck-me" boots - an appropriate end to the evening...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home