Friday, October 22, 2004

Bored at work... Danger!

When I get bored at work, my thoughts turn to sex. When my thoughts turn to sex and there is no gratification in sight (my wife won't want sex this evening - she is dog tired), then I start thinking about phoning an agency. I won't, but it is sooooo tempting. I'm lucky in that I'd prefer to make love to my wife than fuck an 25 year old model-like beauty (damn I must stop writing that or I'll talk myself into it). There are things that I haven't experienced yet and I'd like to try them before I die - stuff my wife is unlikely to want to be part of... STOP WRITING NOW!

I read Married Sex Addict's fight with addiction and I know that I'm not far off being where he is now. But it must be a tough battle - sexual stimulus is all around you, all the time. You can't close yourself away from it like you can with alcohol or drugs (by avoiding pubs/clubs/associates) because temptation passes you on the street. Even worse, you cannot stop using your "drug" - you still need to expose yourself to your addiction with you partner (i.e. you can't go "on-the-wagon" in the conventional sense). I'm resisting and I hope he can too.

On a less serious note, this amused me:

A mounted policeman was on his horse waiting to cross the street on Boxing Day when a little girl named Mary stopped beside him on her new shiny bike.

"Nice bike" the copper said, "did Santa bring it to you?"

"Yes sir," the little girl said, "he did!"

The policeman looked the bike over and handed the girl a £20 ticket for a safety infringement, saying "Next year tell Father Christmas to put a light on the back of it."

The young girl looked up at the copper and said, "Nice horse you've got , did Santa bring it to you too?"

"Yes, he sure did," chuckled the copper.

The little girl looked up at the policeman and said, "Well, next year tell Santa the dick goes underneath the horse, not on top."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home