Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Good vibrations... Not!

Well, the vibrator went down like a fart in a spacesuit, chez Salvatori.

I thought surprise would be the best tactic.

I bought a suitably non-threatening, non-phallic (as in smooth, silver and bullet shaped rather than scarily-veined and "be-glansed") vibrator.

I waited for an opportune moment - it was a special anniversary, the wife was drunk, she was horny, she was being fucked...

I produced the vibrator and tried it out. She was obviously reluctant but unwilling to say no (the moment was indeed carefully chosen). After the minimum period that would have seemed rude, she very soberly said, "Well, I don't know what it's supposed to do but it does nothing for me."

Salvatori's pride (and erection) deflated swiftly. Thankfully, my wife seemed to know that my libido had taken a battering and swift action with her mouth and hands at least brought some life back to my cock. To make it all better, she then very sweetly offered her arse to be fucked.

Life could be worse!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I think I might have been unwilling too, presented with it like that, when I was drunk, horny, and all ready to fuck.

I'd rather get a toy as a real gift, wrapped and all, with card, flowers, choccies, maybe presented after a special dinner. I know. Spoiled rotten.

But however he gave it to me, I would definitely want to play with it for a while all by myself before letting him use it on me.

DTG xxoo

2:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I just found your blog. I like it very much. In my exeperience with vibrators, I orignally didn't get anything out of them, either. However, I found a gold vibrating egg and realized that the conventional vibrators were just not strong enough to get the desired reaction! This little thing was amazing! Good luck.
-Christine, http://www.kntconfessions.blog-city.com/

11:56 pm  
Blogger Salvatori said...

Yes DTG, I know I screwed it up BIG time but I was thinking that delerious from drink and hormones she'd find the whole thing a turn-on

8:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home