Thursday, November 04, 2004

Spoke too soon...

So much for my wife slowing down...

I take her to the opera, put her in a 5 star London hotel for the night and she fucks my brains out. Sex on the floor, in the bath, in the lift. Missionary, doggie, cowboy and back again. Sex before dinner, sex after dinner, sex in the morning (I think the opera was only spared because we weren't in a private box - note to self: pay the extra next time...).

Where are those vitamins?

I think she was tired but also setting out some boundries: no oral sex on her, no gadgets - just my cock and her orifices. Oh well, I can live with that!


Finally, a late link on the presidential election. I make no comment about this analysis but I was amazed at the correlation. I also make no representations about its veracity, so make sure that you read the notes at the bottom of the page.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like a typical mid-cycle attack of the hornies. These sometimes last for days with me. If you're lucky, huh?

DTG xxoo
Pussy Talk

5:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home