Monday, November 15, 2004

Good vibrations? Yes!

My wife surprises me yet again...

We were having a lovely sensuous evening - good food, good wine, good company. As I watched my wife, the desire had built in me all evening. This gorgeous creature was laughing, smiling, glancing at me, with a glint in her eye. It had inevitably ended in bed with clothes and lingerie strewn around the room.

Urgent at first, we had slowed to a more reasonable pace - we had been making love for the best part of an hour and my wife was on orgasm number four. Mrs Salvatori was still wearing a tiny black thong (something she seems to do a lot for sex - I haven't worked out if it is for me or her...) pulled to one side. She was on all fours, I was behind her - silently wondering if I'd had too much wine to be able to come.

The first surprise was that she grabbed some lube and guided my cock into her arse. Now, you all know that I enjoy this particular kink (especially with my wife). However, my wife has always made me ask for it, "What do you want to do now?" is her standard invitation. She asks that often enough (and comes hard enough during anal sex) for me to know that she is not an unwilling participant. However, she has not initiated it unbidden before.

The second surpise was that she then asked if I'd like "that thing" inside her (meaning the vibrator - she is not "potty-mouthed" in any way, shape or form). I had noticed that she had been frigging away for England during anal sex recently and that, frankly, we both enjoyed it. This, however, was a whole new ball game. "I won't turn it on though!" was her comment as she reached for it in the drawer.

Third surprise was that it had moved in the drawer. It wasn't where I'd seen it only a couple of days before... Hmm, a sneaky road test?

Fourth surprise were the moans coming from my wife during double penetration. Oh. My. God. She was going wild... Yee hah!

Fifth surprise was that she lasted all of a minute before turning the vibrator on and going ballistic. I wasn't far behind....



As an aside, DTG's ability to read her is frightening - in a comment she wrote:
But however he gave [a vibrator] to me, I would definitely want to play with it for a while all by myself before letting him use it on me.

I think that Mrs S had been discovering the possibilities of sex toys. I will have to tap DTG for advice more often...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! Pleased to be of help, sweetie. Tap me all you like.....

...HARDER!

Heh.

;)

DTG xxoo

5:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home