Monday, June 06, 2005

Is she just using me?

Women!

They just want one thing from us men. Sex.

All of last week, I was in bed early, awaiting my wife who was downstairs messing around in the kitchen (what do they do in there all day long?). I'd slipped into bed naked save for a dab of cologne.

When she finally came to bed, I would snuggle seductively next to her, only to have her harrumph, turn over and go to sleep. Doesn't she see the effort I make? The sexy new boxer shorts? The new chinos that show off my pert (even if I do say so myself) buttocks to perfection? Did she look at my hairy legs in those shorts as I bent over, washing the car? No. Not a word. Not a single compliment!

Then, on Saturday night, I'm in bed early having had the kids run me ragged. I'm tired, I want to go to sleep. And there's my wife, late to bed, climbing in next to me, dressed in nothing but a push-up, half-cup bra and thong, rubbing herself up against me expecting sex! I mean; the cheek of it.

And not just lights-out, missionary-position, lie-back-and-think-of-England sex. She wants swinging-from-the-chandalier, bend-me-over, roger-me-stupid, fuck-me-up-the-arse-and-call-me-a-whore type sex. Well, I complied but reluctantly (only for the love I have for this woman, you understand).

Now I feel dirty, used. What should I do?

Pander to my wife's unnatural desires? Or go to sleep? ;-)

Enjoy....

8 Comments:

Blogger Virgin Slut said...

Or let her roger you!

6:58 am  
Blogger Salvatori said...

Fn&H,
I'm always pleased if I put a smile on someone's face (especially my wife's or children's)

VS,
You know how to hurt a man ;-) You #really# want me to "take one for the team"! LOL

LG,
Too right. I loved it.

And finally, a big thank you to Violet Blue for putting this on Fleshbot! Welcome to the people coming here for the first time.

5:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Violet Blue gave me a little mention this week, too...and my hits have gone through the roof!...it's pretty amazing, and i'm flattered to be lumped in with the likes of YOU! ;)

6:11 pm  
Blogger k said...

aw muffin! I feel for ya :)
I'd try SOO hard with my ex and all he would do was lay there. At least you gave in :)

7:15 pm  
Blogger Virgin Slut said...

Go on Salvatori, take one for the team! I'm cheering on the sidelines ;)

7:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course she is using you. So,
pander, my friend, pander.

9:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course she is using you. Pander, my friend, pander.

9:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog. Found it via Fleshbot.

Been reading through the archives and I just wanted to say "great writing". Keep it up, dude.

1:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home