Monday, May 02, 2005

Probationary test...

Part I - Gross Moral Turpitude
Part II - The Interview
Part III - Dictation

Part IV - Probationary test

I worked the vibrator around her pussy as my fingers gently teased her tight brown hole. Cathy pushed back and moaned. I knew she liked this, she liked to have her arse played with while we fucked. She liked anal sex more than any other woman than I have known. I flicked my tongue over her anus, feeling her sphincter loosen to my ministrations. She was close to coming again.

“Now, Miss Minx, I want to see how you can take the pressures of the job.” I slipped my cock deep inside her pussy and my thumb pressed past the tight muscle into her rectum. She pushed back hard.

“God, yes. Fuck me…”

I grabbed hold of her bound wrists as leverage and began to pound away. This was going to be hard and fast. That was how she wanted it. That was how I wanted it. Her head was bucking, her hair flicking backwards and forwards – she came again: her anus suckling on my thumb deliciously; her pussy rippling around my tightly-sheathed cock.

I led her over to the bed and lay her down onto her back, trapping her hands behind her. I put her head over the edge of the bed and stood over her. I waved my dick over her face, slapping her cheeks with my penis. "Taste your juices..." I said and pressed my cock in her mouth. The angle of her head allowed me to slide my cock deep into her mouth and down her throat. She sucked hungrily. "I love fucking your face, Miss Minx. This is how you will spend much of your time with me... You want that, don't you?" She couldn't answer but I could feel her thrust her hips up as I rubbed her clit. I took that as assent.

I joined her on the bed and slid her towards me. I put her ankles on my shoulders and thrust deep inside her. We screwed hard again while I called her “my fuck-slut”. I bent her double and whispered in her ear that I was now going to fuck her arse.

“No, please, Mr. S! I’ve never done that before, not even with my boyfriend…” How she kept a straight face when she said that, I’ll never know…

“Miss Minx. Total obedience and flexibility, remember… You do want the job, don’t you?”

“Yes, sir...”

“So, you want me to fuck you in the arse, my little slut.” She loved it when we talked dirty...

“Yes, sir.”

“So tell me…”

“Please fuck my arse, sir…” she smiled sweetly...

With that I pressed my glans against her soft, puckered anus. It relaxed to let me in to the lubed and velvety interior.

“You’re a filthy little whore, aren’t you my dear?…”

“Yes, sir – fuck me…”

“You’re my filthy little whore, aren’t you?…”

“Always... Now fuck me hard, please, sir - I want you to come.”

I pistoned into her. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she issued a low, gutteral moan. I orgasmed hard, with my cock buried deep in her arse, my tongue in her mouth.

It was a great way to start the evening.

Enjoy…

2 Comments:

Blogger An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

mmmmm is exactly what i was thinking too
xxxxxxx

11:27 pm  
Blogger Salvatori said...

Thank you, ladies. An enjoyable time was had by all.

11:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home