Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Shoulder to cry on...

Sienna Miller

Celeb watching is so not my thing...

But... If Sienna wants a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for her - that's all I'm saying...

I mean, what a prat that Jude Law is... However, if you wanted proof that men pretty much want to play "hide the salami" with any female with a pulse, then Jude just provided it.

As an aside, it sort of makes you wonder about whether he wanted to get caught because I think you'd have to assume that, if you're famous, there is a high probability that someone will sell you out to the papers. Reminds me of something my uncle, a renouned bachelor, once told me, when, as a young man, I said you shouldn't bother trying to chat up a beautiful girl because she would already have a boyfriend.

"Salvatori," he said. "You could not be more wrong. Firstly, most men are too scared to approach them - don't be one of them. Secondly, no matter how beautiful the woman, there is some man who is tired of taking her shit." (Political correctness was not his strong point...) However, his point was apposite (if somewhat controversially made) - men split from beautiful women all the time. I made capital out of that at university many a time.

Enjoy...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Billy Bob Thornton recently said:
"Sex doesn't have to be with a model to be good,’ Thornton says in July's Esquire. ‘Sometimes with the model, the actress or the 'sexiest person in the world,' it may literally be like fucking the couch.’ (Jolie was Esquire's "Sexiest Person in the World" last year.)”".

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/003088.html

10:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You took the shit too or just the juice with those beautiful women?

3:49 am  
Blogger Salvatori said...

Anon,
That's one bitchy comment from BBT! It's difficult to imagine that AJ is anything other than lively in bed (though if someone gives me her number I'd be happy to road test her - always happy to "take one for the team"). It is a fair point her makes that looks are not proportional to hotness between the sheets (in fact I have women complain that good looking men don't feel the need to try).

Fn&H
Is he sexy? Yeah, I suppose he does sort of look like me - not as good, mind. ;-)

Jem,
A bit of both, if I'm honest.

9:58 am  
Blogger k said...

Jude's one of my favs. I'd do him in a second. Mind you, I really don't look like sienna... but I'd be willing to try him out, if he'd have me :)
A friend of a friend told me this weekend that everyone cheats, and if I don't believe him to talk to him once I'd been married for 15 years...
something to think about after, if i'm ever married

6:05 pm  
Blogger Virgin Slut said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:05 am  
Blogger Virgin Slut said...

Am I the only person in the world who thinks that Sienna is ugly? She just looks so lifeless and cold, I don't know how anyone can think that she is sexy. Even Sadie was better than her.

That's still not an excuse for cheating though.

7:06 am  
Blogger Salvatori said...

VS
Funnily enough, a male colleague rated her "4 or 5 out of 10". I sort of know what you mean, looking at photo's I was surprised that I had to go through quite a few to find one that looked good enough to use. However, when you see (saw) her cuddled up to Jude, she came alive, moulding herself to him, thriving off his affection - that was hot.

8:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home