Thursday, July 28, 2005

What did you do at work today, Daddy?

AKA Cockblogging Thursday

Will you will still respect me in the morning?...

I suppose every job has its downside...

Mine is well paid but it has been pretty shit for the last year. It's getting worse and looks likely to mess up my valuable holiday time with wife and kids. Mrs. S is likely to have a major strop when I jet off mid-vacation for work, leaving her with only a nanny, maid and cook for support... Cue major emotional blackmail. If she thinks I'd rather spend 14 hours travelling to go to a vital business meeting (and then 14 hours back) than lying by the pool with her in a bikini, watching the kids having fun, she is mad (but that's what she'll say...).

Still, could be worse - at least I don't have to inspect a cetacean's wedding tackle on a regular basis. Though, I suppose there are some people out there for whom holding an odontocetid's penis would be a pleasant task.

As an aside - I know that lots of ladies say that size isn't important but that just makes me feel a little inadequate.

I'm off on business and hols for a few weeks and I don't know how much time I'll have for blogging. Feel free to browse the archives while I'm gone.

As always, enjoy...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a nice trip (could I say that for a business trip?) and come back energized.

Men and women have different priorities in life. We would never be able to satisfy all.

4:01 am  
Blogger Virgin Slut said...

Quality is more important than quantity, so as long as your time with the family is of quality, you should be satisfied with yourself.

Since you mentioned it on my blog, I am going to ask you about what you fantasise about when you're masturbating. No pressure to answer, but remember that you crushed my image of you.

Enjoy your time off ;)

7:07 pm  
Blogger Red said...

That settles it. I'm coming back as a female whale...

1:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home