Thursday, October 27, 2005

Early days IV...

As Kirsty went on her tearful way after 9 months (strange that she was so upset - she gave me a "it's me or your friends" ultimatum and I chose the people I was closest to...), in came Caroline.

Caroline was a bright Northern lass. She had curly dark hair and piercing blue eyes - a killer combination. It was those eyes that first attracted me. They were staring at me across a crowded room, laser-bright, sparkling with mischief. I had to get to know the owner...

The fact that she was also the owner of a fabulous body did help my enthusiasm (yes, I am/was shallow)...

She was serious and thoughtful - ah, such a wonderful change after Kirsty. We had long intense, studenty conversations that put the world to rights. We had long intense petting sessions that gave her shivering, gasping orgasms. And she refused to reciprocate.

It turned out that a near fatal motorcycle accident aged 15 had left her both physically and mentally scarred. She had been left with some scarring to her legs and chest, which really was no issue for me (or anyone who was anything but a perfectionist - trouble was, she was). The real issue was that she thought that she was infertile as a result of the internal injuries and was not interested in sexual experimentation until she knew more about what was happening.

I was tempted, being a heartless bastard, to ask if she'd also damaged her mouth... Anyway, hamstrung by my lack of erection (I was still pretty terrified by the opposite sex) and her refusal to allow anything other than finger inside her, I really didn't know what to do. She had no interest in stimulating me and I had no idea how to take it to the next level.

Fuck!

Was I condemned to find girlfriends who were visually perfect but mentally damaged: partners who were happy to take but not keen on the giving bit?

In hindsight, my non-threatening, nice guy persona made me attractive to this demographic but my virginity wasn't going to cure itself...

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home