Thursday, December 01, 2005

Fire and Ice II...

Fire and Ice: Part I

We retire to my suite. Introductions completed - the blonde is April and the brunette's name is Victoria - I ordered some Krug.

I put down the 'phone, smiling at my good fortune. My mood improved yet more when I turned around to see Victoria kissing April deeply, her hand slipping under the hem of April's skirt and caressing her slim, stockinged thigh. April cupped Victoria's face tenderly. This was not for my benefit but their own.

It seemed rude to interupt, so I drank in the scene - two beautiful women lost in their own pleasure. I moved closer and they parted briefly - the leaves of a Venus flytrap enticing in their prey with honey, enveloping it gently but firmly. We took turns to kiss, our tongues jousting.

Victoria kissed me hard, darwing me close, biting my lips. April was soft and gentle - but their differences disguise the fact that, like fire and ice, they both burn. They undressed me, releasing my cock to their ministrations first hands and then Victoria's ruby lips.

The doorbell rang and I grabbed a robe - it was the champagne and strawberries. The waiter's eyes bulged as he wheeled his trolley into the sitting room. There were the girls sprawled on the sofa, kissing furiously and oblivious to the interloper in our midst. I pushed him gently back to the door - his gaze was locked onto the sofa, even when I pressed a $50 note into his palm.

"Have a good evening, sir."

"Don't worry, I will." I slammed and bolted the door behind him.

I turned to see Victoria laying on the sofa, her sleek blue dress pushed up over her hips and April with her blond hair buried between her stockinged thighs. Whilst April concentrated on her musky target, Victoria said huskily, "Why don't you join us?"

To be continued...

2 Comments:

Blogger Shasta Gibson said...

Your 'parts' to this story are too damned short ;) LOL.

Just when a girl starts to get into it you cut it of to be continued.

Cruel man ;) LOL.

3:57 pm  
Blogger Salvatori said...

Hope you enjoyed it despite the "coitus interruptus"

10:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home