Monday, October 11, 2004

An amoxicillin a day keeps the doctor away...

When you left me, I was pondering divorce and the surprisingly wise words of Rod Stewart were ringing in my ears:

"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house."

Well, the clap seems to have cleared up with some antibiotics that would have floored a social disease in a large rhino (no, I've not been fucking rhino's...) and Salvatori is back in business. Moreover, the wife is willing to let me make "the beast with two backs" with her again with gay abandon. She swallowed her antibiotics as greedily as she's been swallowing other stuff recently. We just went away for the weekend to a glorious five star hotel (sans enfants) and fucked each others brains out. Which was nice....

So, unless of course she is just lulling me into a false sense of security for the testicles vs. rusty knife featurette, I appear to have got away with it scot free.

I always was a jammy bastard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home