Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Congratulations!

Congrats to four of my links, who have been nominated for Sex Blog of the Year. They are (in alphabetical order...)

  • Bliatz

  • The Good Wife

  • Mistresse Matisse

  • Pussy Talk


  • You go, Girls!

    There are also a couple that i've been meaning to add... I don't know if this means I have great taste in blogs or I am merely another fool reflecting the concensus. However, IMHO, these ladies have written some great stuff over the last year

    If you don't read them yet, do.

    If you do read them, vote (polling finishes on Jan 17th).

    If the girls want my vote, I find bribery works well... Erotic missives to my usual email address please...

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks, sweetie. We're all winners, because the publicity generated by the awards competition sends everyone's readership through the roof. Which is the point of the whole exercise, from my point of view.

    DTG xxoo
    Pussy Talk

    5:52 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home