Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I want one of these...

G550_exterior_800

I’m in the high-fidelity, first class travelling set
And I think I need a Lear jet.
Pink Floyd, "Money"
I have spent a bit of time on private jets over the years - investment banks are serial abusers of the things. Lovely way to travel - turn up and go - but I really prefer something a bit roomier (some are dead pokey). However, having spent a week of my absence from the blogshere using one of these babies (the latest Gulfstream), I really am hooked.

I want one and I want it NOW!

Since Amazon doesn't seem to have one that I can put on a wishlist, I thought that I would stick it up here. So, if anyone out there in blogland wants to buy me one of these, feel free (they are only $35,000,000).

Go on, you know you want to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home