Friday, August 19, 2005

Cathy redux...

Well, she cancelled, so my willpower was not tested.

Thanks for your expressions of concern - I was not about to throw everything away, as I don't think sex was on her mind. I can display high levels of self-control.

I guess that she didn't want to revisit her old life in the same way I didn't - even if we have some bonds of friendship.

However, it could be that she is just mad as a box of frogs (which was one of her endearing qualities) and can never get her life together to be in the right place at the right time (read Mistress Matisse passim for the examples of many other sex workers being disorganised). Perhaps this contact with my past will come back to the surface at another time - but not today.

In the meantime (and I think this will be more for my male readership - though bi-curious ladies feel free), why not while away the weekend with Daisy Duke shaking her booty for you. Yes, you can make Jessica Simpson dance in a skimpy bikini at your command and satisfy that inner Dom.

For those older readers who want to relive the original (and glorious) Daisy Duke as played by Catherine Bach - you may just prefer to go here for an extensive gallery of shots of hotpants.

Enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home