Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Holiday Romance....


I stroke her silken hair.

I kiss her naked body.

I caress her glorious curves.

She shyly lets me part her legs and seek out her most intimate folds. She's wet - I dip a finger inside: the sensation making me diamond hard. I circle her clitoris with my finger whilst my tongue plays with hers. My digit is my pen, writing her a love letter on the lips of her pussy - dipping into the inkwell of her desire to replenish its inspiration. Her neck is soft as I nuzzle into it. Her body trembles, as the waves of pleasure roll over her.

"Taste your love," I whisper, as my fingers find her mouth - and she suckles happily.

My libido can resist no more and I slip between her legs. Looking into her eyes, I let the head of my cock rest against her moist labia before sliding gently deep inside. The heat is almost too much to bear. I am still. Savouring the moment. Before begining to move; slowly at first. We rock together, kissing and caressing, the pace accellerating.

I turn onto my back and ask her to suck me. She willingly obeys, licking and sucking with her mouth, pumping and rolling with her hands.

She straddles me - riding my hardness. Her hands seek out her own breasts and as my hands join hers, they move to her clitoris. I tease her nipples, circling them with my fingers, occassionaly tweaking them softly. Her head is thrown back - her white neck pulses. Her stomach clenches as the next orgasm overtakes her. She turns away from me and rocks on my manhood. My hands seek out her perienum and anus. My lubed thumb presses the taut ring of muscle and I feel it relax and soften. She pushes back against the pressure and my thumb impales her - she moans with pleasure. I can feel the ridges of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

I turn her over onto her knees and hold her wrists - partly to restrain her, partly to allow me to push harder into her pussy. I withdraw. She knows what will happen next - and pushes her hips back. My cock slides into her velvety anus. I pause, letting her get used to the new sensations. Her hands work her clitoris as my speed increases...

"What do you want me to do with my hands?" she begs, imploring my guidance.

"Put your fingers inside your pussy," I decide.

The tightness and my wife's moans of pleasure drive me over the edge. We come together - hard - and collapse into a long embrace.


Not romantic for some (ewww - bottom sex... TMI) but I enjoyed it - I hope you did too....

7 Comments:

Blogger thegirl said...

It sounds wonderfully romantic to me.

Beautiful.

12:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lucky git. that sounds great. sure you're not making it up?

2:26 pm  
Blogger k said...

I need more sex, well, more often :)
Good story!

4:24 pm  
Blogger Salvatori said...

Girl
Always a pleasure to have you on the site - I mean what I say BTW, I will nominate you for a Bloggie when the time comes around (unless I forget - normal modus operandi I'm afraid).

Housewyfe
So I gather from your excellent blog, which I have on my blogline account and am trying to catch up with the achives. A link will go up soon.

Dave
It is great. Am I making it up? Well the words come from my imagination. My wife would recognise the event, even if her recollection was different (perhaps: the dirty bugger wants to stick his thingy up my bottom again)

AK
Well you did ask for the story... And anyway, I thought you just got some! ;-)

5:25 pm  
Blogger An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

not TMI for me either, and possibly the sexiest thing ive read in a while.
Keep it up, as it were ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

1:58 pm  
Blogger Virgin Slut said...

Very hot! And I loved "velvety anus" ... what a beautiful way to describe it.

8:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was romantic AND sexy. was so happy to read another one of your stories. thanks for sharing something so sweet.

12:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home