Monday, October 31, 2005

Early days V...

My Caroline issue resolved itself, much to my relief, when she moved away.

Time to get some action...and her name was Sue.

Sue was a nurse and a few years older than me. I was, I have to admit, relying on the old adage that their are two certainties in life: death and nurses. We dated a few times. We danced. We snogged. My hands started to wander. Not much was happening. I began to wonder if the adage had any validity - but, in this case, proved true.

I remember it vividly. We were in a taxi queue outside a disco. We were cuddling. I felt her fingers slip through my button fly, curling round my somulent cock. And, joy of joys, my cock responded. This was what he wanted - someone to wake him from his slumber. I have always liked women to show an interest in sex - to be an active partner. The lie-back-and-think-of-England brigade hold no attraction.

Here, in the market square of an anonymous town, her interest (and ministrations) were having a very positive effect.

Soon, she had slipped her whole hand inside my chinos and was carressing my erection. I was dizzy with anticipation. The taxi couldn't come soon enough (and apparently, as far as she was concerned, neither could I...). The car took us to her place - but I wondered if I'd lose my virginity there in the back of a cab, with the lecherous taxi driver ogling us in the rear view mirror.

We fell through the doors of her halls of residence with her leading me literally by the cock - her hand stuffed down my boxer shorts. We ripped each other's clothes off once the door of her room slammed behind us.

We got naked - there was no embarrassment on her part (a first for my girlfriends). That "pack of three" was at last going to get some use. She rolled one on my diamond hard cock and pulled me to the bed.

Bliss.

The feeling of slick warmth enveloped my dick as I slipped inside her. All those years of anticipation and I was not disappointed. How good was that? After all the anticipation, the worry, my relief to have lost the virginity that had haunted me for years was so huge I almost cried.

We began to move. It felt wonderful. How different to the dry rubbing of my hand. The subtle pressure, the glorious grip all round my cock began to register after the initial pleasure of slippery heat. This was fabulous. I didn't want it to stop. We fucked each other stupid - contorting our bodies into weird and wonderful positions, until she begged me to stop. I hadn't come but I didn't care. I just wanted to go at it again. We kept waking during the night and copulated like randy rabbits - it was as though our pubic hair were velcro and we needed a crowbar to separate our genitalia.

I was loving it.

I was priapic.

I was unable to come.

Enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home