Monday, December 05, 2005

Fire and Ice III...

Fire and Ice: Part I
Fire and Ice: Part II

I opened the champagne and poured three glasses, watching a blond goddess bringing her Sapphic lover to orgasm.

“Your turn, April,” I said, pulling her firmly to me. I folded her in my arms and my hands roamed freely over her toned body. Her pencil skirt was slashed up the back and my hand found its way up above her stocking tops to her thighs and pert bottom. As I reached down her thighs parted and I followed the lacy thong to my goal. Curling my fingers underneath the flimsy fabric, I found that she was deliciously sensitive. I played delicately with my digit - teasing, circling. Her legs almost buckled with pleasure. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. Pushing her skirt up, I devoured her moistness until she whimpered quietly. Victoria, now gloriously naked, laid on the bed kissing her. We pulled open April's black silk blouse to reveal small, pert breasts. Victoria's sucking and nibbling on her erect, sensitive nipples pushed April's mind and body over the edge. She convulsed with an orgasm that was a wonder to behold - body rigid, flushing furiously at the neck and breasts, before relaxing into bliss.

“Did you like that?” asked Victoria, kissing April.

“Oh yes, V.” she replied.

“Tell him what you want to do next”

“But...” April blushed, rather charmingly I thought.

“You will have to say it.” commanded Victoria.

“Do I have to?” She bit her lip.

Victoria curled her hand lovingly in April's hair and pulled her head closer. “You know you do,” she purred aggressively - like a cat playing with a mouse.

April struggled to hold my gaze. “I want to suck your cock.”

I looked at her soft, luscious mouth and stroked her pretty, bee-stung lips. “Tell me, angel, what is it that you like about sucking cock?” I asked, as I straddled her on the bed.

“It is the taste... the hardness in my mouth...” she whispered softly, eyes down-turned.

My erect member waved in front of her.

“And what about my come pulsing into your mouth? Do you like that?”

“Yes,” she said quietly, flushing red. Pinned to the bed, she eyed my manhood hungrily but waiting for my assent.

“Do you want to suck this now?”

“Please...” She tried to take the tip in her mouth.

“Not yet, my angel,” I said and pulled Victoria to me. “V will suck me first while you watch.”

Victoria's lips enfolded me once more, working and pumping. April's eyes watched as her partner performed her magic. She was so close that she could see every detail: the veins, the colour, watch Victoria's lips sliding seductively along the object of her desire. But she could not touch, pinioned below me. Her frustration was tangible but her body spoke only of arousal. I waited until her hands sought out her own erogenous zones.

“Now, you can suck me,” I said. Victoria lifted April's head and pushed her soft lips over my cock. I leant forward and let the sensations roll over me. The soft, slick wetness of April's mouth. The heat and suction as she tried to bring me to orgasm, to taste my sperm. The pressure from Victoria's hand, milking me into her friend's mouth. Victoria's tongue kissing me deeply.

“I want your sperm first,” Victoria whispered in my ear, nibbling on the lobe.

“You can have it, my dear, but you have to share it with April.”

April almost cried when I pulled out of her mouth and lay on the bed. Victoria moved to take me in her mouth once more. “Suck her pussy, slut” I instructed. April got behind the kneeling Victoria and did as she was asked.

Victoria's head bobbed up and down, the speed increasing, her hand pumping - there was no way I could resist. Warm saliva ran down my thighs as she worked lovingly. I wrapped my fingers into her hair. I pulled her down... Hard, insistent, delicious... Rushing up... FUCK!

And then, I could slide back from the blackness of my own gratification to focus...

April had joined Victoria on the bed. They kissed each other until the evidence of my pleasure was gone. All the while, my hands were stroking their bodies: neck, back, thighs, breasts, stomach, pussies. Ahh, their pussies: soft, slippery, succulent. I was tumescing once more.

“Now, the fun can really begin.” I said.

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home