Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Fire and Ice IV...

Fire and Ice: Part I
Fire and Ice: Part II
Fire and Ice: Part III

I lay on my back as Victoria straddled me, taking me deep inside. She shivered in pleasure as she slid down. I pulled April until she straddled my shoulders. She leant forward to lick and nip Victoria's firm breasts.

I lapped at April's pussy like a thirsty dog. I teased my teeth gently over the folds and sucked gently. My tongue darted around the tangy pucker of her anus. My wetted thumb probed inside her, as my tongue fluttered at the entrance to her desire. She rolled her hips approvingly as she kissed Victoria.

Ahh, Victoria... My attention had been on pleasuring April but Victoria was now moving like a woman possessed. My mind became accutely aware of her desire - her hips were riding up and down ruthlessly, as she sought release. She ground her pubic bone against mine and shivered in contentment.

We turned and I made April, still partially clothed, drape herself attractively on the bed. I pushed gently into the warm depths, pulling her thighs to me. Victoria straddled her shoulders and allowed April to lap at her sex once more.

We each moved closer to the edge of our own gratification.

Tongues, cocks, pussies, fingers: all working for their own enjoyment, for the pleasure of others.

Unbelievable.
Faster.
Unrelenting.
Firmer.
Urgent.
Deeper.

As Victoria and I kissed, we completed our triangular tryst - a circle of climaxes, rolling onwards, higher, deeper as it reverberated around the three interlocked souls.

Enjoy...

1 Comments:

Blogger k said...

that made we wet reading that...
wow, nice story!

3:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home