Sunday, August 21, 2005

Happy Birthday to me...



Well, this blog has made it to one year old...

To misquote Shakespeare's Marc Antony, "I come not to bury this blog but to praise it". It has been very good for me to vent my guilt and insecurities. Whilst catharthis is perhaps an overused word when bloggers justify their reasons for pumping their thoughts into cyberspace, I guess it is accurate...

So I plan to continue. There are some things I'd like to change - perhaps a little less writing about sex with my wife (sometimes even I find it too personal) and a little more about my earlier escapades (don't worry there are lots of stories). The title bothers me - the nymphomania bit. It is a pejorative word and I don't like that - so any synonyms (that are not horrendously politically correct) would be appreciated...

Enjoy...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about lusty woman instead of nyphomaniac?

While you're at it -- were you really a sexual predator??

7:29 pm  
Blogger k said...

ooo, i like stories.
Can't think of a word to describe your wife, but I do understand your concern. Sometimes it's just nice to have someone not posted.
Looking forward to stories...
K

7:54 pm  
Blogger k said...

PS, happy birthday blog!

7:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do you start to cut the cake?

3:17 am  
Blogger thegirl said...

Happy Blog Birthday Sal
xx

3:52 pm  
Blogger Virgin Slut said...

Happy anniversary!

I like your posts: sex,(with or without the wife), jokes, random things. All of it.

As for the title, how about "Honey Factory" ;)

11:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deffo the older stuff, it's the most interesting, especially the way you covered it up :D

1:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home