Monday, September 05, 2005

Hiatus...

A number of things are conspiring to keep me from blogging. Firstly, I am busy as a beaver (and sadly I mean the furry, dam constructing animal, not the beaver I like) at work taking on more responsibility. Secondly, that business move involves me moving out of my cosy (and private) office back onto the moshpit of the trading floor. Thirdly, I have been trying to get fitter and than involves spending time in the gym. Finally, it is the shooting season and I seem to be blasting away with more abandon than ever before.

So, I will need to find time and space to get my posts back up to speed. Given I can't blog at work (too many pying eyes) or at home (I am dead if I get caught), I will need to snatch moments here and there to being you news from chez Salvatori.

In the meantime, enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home