Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Spammers can just fuck right off...

Sorry, I have had a few spam comments (I delete them the second I see them). I wish these fuckwits would get a life. If no-one has any objections, I've turned on this word verification function. This means that you have to type in a randomly generated word which prevents automated systems from adding comments to the blog (since it takes a human being to read the word).

God, you'd think they wouldn't be so desperate as to infect my backwater of the Internet. It's not like I'm a massive traffic site. Perhaps I ought to keep a log and publish a list of people who were sufficiently stupid and pathetically incompetent enough to believe that Money Factory would assist in their business dominating the Interweb thingy. Tossers...

If anyone hates this, let me know (but you'll have to leave a comment to do it...)

Enjoy...

3 Comments:

Blogger Salvatori said...

A test comment...

9:45 pm  
Blogger shipkicker said...

yes, i much to my dismay, had to recently turn on the word verification. which means, much less comments for me, because the people who look at my blog can barely read anyway. lucky for you i can.

4:12 am  
Blogger Rand said...

I turned on word verification too. Sucks, but better than manually deleting spam.

12:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home