Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Sex on the beach...

Strange to relate but my first orgasm with another person was not with Sue.

Shortly after Sue and I began our exploration of the carnal arts, I went away on holiday. By coincidence, I met a girl I vaguely knew on the plane. We chatted and worked out that we were staying quite close,so we agreed to meet up during the holiday.

I really wasn't very interested - she so wasn't my type - not very bright and yet seemed to have a head two sizes too large for her body (I occasionally wondered if her brain actually rattled in there...). She thought herself a "looker" - and quite a few men agreed - but she did nothing for me. However, that lack of interest proved to be a powerful aphrodisiac as far as she was concerned. She wanted me and wasn't going to take "no" for an answer.

So... We went out drinking as a foursome (my male mate and her female mate making up the numbers). We drank too much. I was still uninterested, even with beer goggles on. This only served to steel her determination further. She engineered it that her mate distracted my friend so we would be left alone.

We walked on the beach in the moonlight. A romantic cliche but I was unmoved. So, she jumped on me.
Now, I could have resisted but what man can turn down sex when it's offered on a plate? Not this one for sure. To my credit, I actually thought about my relationship with Sue and whether I should let this go any further. Er, but to my debit, I decided unilaterally that it was not an "exclusive relationship" (ironically, she also came to the same decision independently too - but that is another story...).

I thought, "Well a snog won't matter." She put her hand inside my shorts and I thought some sticky finger action wouldn't necessarily make me a bad person. I reciprocated, massaging her breasts and tweaking her rock-hard nipples softly through the thin material of her sundress. As we kissed, my hands roamed and slid up her tanned thighs, lifting her flippy skirt to reveal white cotton panties. My fingers sought out her moist folds, she came almost immediately once my squealing and biting my neck, all the while giving my hard cock the attention he required to ensure my brain was never going to have a say in what happened next.
I pushed her back onto the sand, cool and soft in the late evening darkness. I pulled off her panties and rammed my cock fully home - she was so wet there was no resistance. She hooked her legs around my back and pumped away vigorously looking for that second orgasm. I turned her over and slipped two fingers inside her pussy, whispering in her ear that I was going to fuck her hard. I pulled her onto her knees and pounded away with little regard for her comfort and every consideration of my own pleasure. Slightly surprised, I exploded in her (sad to say but this was unprotected teenage sex). She screamed loudly in pleasure (so loudly that we thought we better move to more private surroundings).

Why could I come with this girl and not my girlfriend? Was it the frisson of sex in the open? Partly, yes. However, I think the clue was that I didn't care about her. I had no interest in her pleasure (though she enjoyed herself immensely) whereas, with my girlfriends, I wanted them to get the pleasure and cared little for myself.

However, this incident was like breaking the floodgates, breaching the dam. Back in the UK, I could now orgasm with Sue (something she put down to my two week absence and abstinence rather than a spell of uninhibited shagging with a holiday "slapper").

That was my first case of infidelity. It was also the first time I justified it by telling myself that it didn't matter because I didn't care about the person I was fucking. And so the die was cast for my future as a sexual predator...
Enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home