Thursday, February 24, 2005

Ski jump II - Eddie the Eagle rides again?

Nice guys sometimes finish last...

Eddie in Flight

The final evening was remarkable.

We were in bed and playing. My wife was in a beautiful teddy that showed her body off to perfection. I was turned on as hell and so was she. We had been exploring each other's bodies with lips, hands, fingers. My cock was rock hard and seemed to spend a lot of the time in her mouth. When I was in her pussy, we would have to stop to let her recover - she was coming every few minutes.

So far, so good.

But her orgasms were becoming the problem. I never seemed to get the rhythm right for me to come. Every time I'd start to get closeish, she'd start moaning and shaking. I'd feel the contractions around my member and I'd know that she would need to let the climax rip through her and the sensitivity decline before I could continue.

I decide to up the "kink wattage" and slip the vibrator up her bum while I fucked her pussy, stocking clad legs over my shoulders. Again, another shuddering orgasm forced a slowing of proceedings.

Still I wasn't complaining, especially when she begged me to fuck her arse. This always turns me on, especially when she slips her owns finger delicately in her anus during our foreplay. However, again her orgasms came thick and fast, her sphincter grabbing me tight as she came hard.

I then knew that I will not be able to orgasm. She grabs the vibrator and slips it into her pussy. The feeling of tightness from double penetration and vibration on my erection through the walls of her pussy and anus are heaven but they also seem to take my wife straight to Nirvana. Her fingernails hold my thighs to keep my cock deep inside her. I start, meanwhile, to worry about sex immunity...

Then another problem arises. I realise that my wife is becoming increasingly anxious that I should come. Now, what I don't need at that moment is an added pressure to perform. I start thinking about GwaotM's and Sean's threads on faked male orgasms (Girl's is here - read the comments!).

Whilst I stay rock hard, I know it is game over for Salvatori for the evening. I wait for a final trembling orgasm from Mrs. S and announce that I am too tired to continue.

But here's the funny thing... We showered off and slipped between the sheets again. My wife - deliciously naked and cuddled next to me - was still radiating desire like a roaring fire. My hand drifted across her breasts and eventually between her legs, which parted to allow my fingers unfettered access.

She was very turned on. My fingers slipped in easily. My erection returned and she told me to stop teasing her otherwise she'd want to do it all again.

I said, "Oh I want that... But I won't come."

Nevertheless, 20 minutes later, I exploded like a fire hydrant inside her sumptuous pussy - one of the most intense orgasms I have experienced. She shuddered to another climax.

Interesting - very vanilla sex and no pressure to perform had worked miracles. Wonderful...

Enjoy...

6 Comments:

Blogger Virgin Slut said...

Forgive my ignorance, but how is it possible to not come?

Anyway I think it's a good thing to not come and I'd like to know how you hold it back. The guys I've known come in 5 minutes and then can't get a decent erection again, so I wish I knew more guys like you.

6:37 am  
Blogger Salvatori said...

Er... Don't really know how I do it but it seems pretty easy for me not to come depite being very turned on. In fact, I worry a bit about it (which obviously doesn't help the situation!). Most of my sexual partners have liked it but they get a bit worried they are doing something wrong (which they aren't). I have had one or two (mainly professionals) who didn't like it (“you can't fuck me for a whole hour, you know...”)

8:04 am  
Blogger Salvatori said...

Er... Don't really know how I do it but it seems pretty easy for me not to come depite being very turned on. In fact, I worry a bit about it (which obviously doesn't help the situation!). Most of my sexual partners have liked it but they get a bit worried they are doing something wrong (which they aren't). I have had one or two (mainly professionals) who didn't like it (“you can't fuck me for a whole hour, you know...”)

8:06 am  
Blogger scrubsnhugs said...

Salvatori,
Just a thought from me, stop thinking so much! You are obviously a wonderful lover, and your wife seems pleased. "Lasting" a while is always a good thing, but you shouldn't be thinking so much when you have sex. It is all about the feeling, not your "performance". When you see her wriggling you should be thinking how wonderful a lover you are not whether now is the right time to come or not.

5:40 pm  
Blogger Salvatori said...

Oh, I am VERY focussed on giving and receiving pleasure but anything that someone doesn't like has a big negative effect on me (and my wife likes to pause after orgasm). That is really the problem - I would prefer that my partner has a good time than reach an orgasm myself (and her orgasms were breaking the rhythm that was essential for me to come).

I think there is a post or two in this topic!

5:24 pm  
Blogger -=JJ=- said...

Thanks for listing my site...... i am not defunct, just took a break....... i'm back... great site by the way...
www.jamiejameson.net

6:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home