Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Ski jump...

ski jump
Well, I knew that you'd want to hear about sex on the skiing holiday rather than my onanistic orgy of luxury on a business trip.

So what did Mrs. S and I get up to?

It started before we left, when she asked what she should pack - I told her "lots of lingerie". She just grinned and changed the subject back to the practicalities of skiwear.

I really knew that my luck was in when I was unpacking at the resort to find that not only had she taken me at my word (more lingerie than you could shake a stick at) but there was the vibrator in my suitcase...
# I didn't ask why it was there - perhaps she was hoping to blame me if a nosey customs officer openned the cases. Any theories? #

The first evening, I put the children to bed. I returned to our bedroom to find the wife in bed reading. I read a bit until the kids were safely asleep. Then I quietly put my book down (which hadn't captured my full attention...) and guided Mrs. S's hand to my rampant erection (my business trip had left me horny as hell). I then discovered that my wife was wearing stockings, suspenders and stillettos under the sheets.

We made love ravenously. Missionary, oral, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, oral, doggie, oral, doggie. Sensitised hands roaming erogenous zones. Hungry lips grazing on delicious flesh. Gentle orgasms for Mrs. S and pauses for recovery before I had a shuddering climax.

It just got better each evening from there...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bent said...

Nice, Salvatori...I guess that is what "hitting the slopes" is all about ;-)

2:27 pm  
Blogger scrubsnhugs said...

A woman who I can relate with...sounds like a wonderful trip! ;)

2:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home