Monday, March 21, 2005

Phone ringing off the hook?

On a similar theme to the last post:

Albino he/she - seeks similar...

Well, that's a wide audience...

Transsexuals. Hmm. Very weird. Some are very hot (if you don't believe me, try B3Ta's "Female or Shemale" quizzes). Others look like a docker in a frock, a brickie wearing lipstick - not my cup of tea, at all.

So, on the hot ones, could I? Would I? Have I?

Er... "No," to the last one. "Don't know," to the others.

I guess it's all rather academic, given my new fidelity but if they were totally believeable as a woman (e.g. not got shoulders like a prop forward and hairy legs... well more than that, they'd need to be very feminine) then I might just take a "walk on the wild side"...[Well totally has to be taken with a pinch of salt, I guess, as once they are undressed they wouldn't be believeable].

What would intrigue me would be whether someone who used to be a man could pleasure me more than a woman (lesbians often cite the "inside knowledge" expertise of a same sex partner as the clincher). I even thought about a booking when I saw this girl's site but never took the plunge.

# Waits for cries of "Faggot" and then tells those bigots to fuck off and stop being so narrow minded #

Enjoy...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I'm doing well on the quiz- 12/16 correct on the Female or Shemale as well as 12/16 on the Anal or Vaginal.

So it looks like I'll keep putting it in the right place.

Jay

12:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe. I'm taking the fifth on doing the quiz. I work in the magazine industry, one of the more 'exotic' titles to come across my desk was entititled

"CHICKS WITH DICKS"

I still have nightmares about it....

8:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home