Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Something to suck on...

A comment from the wonderful God Hates Kittens (a new link on the sidebar) made me think of a joke. GHK wrote:
"The only time my wife doesn't let me [go down on her] is when she doesn't feel "clean". Other than that I'm stumped, it would be like saying no to a blowjob, which my brain won't let me comprehend. "
in response to my post on my wife's aversion to cunnilingus.

So, here is my tasteless joke (which for once, I can't blame on my mother...)

A man is visiting his poor wife in hospital. She has been in a coma for six months. The doctors have begun to give up hope. However, the husband returns each day to hold his wife's hand and talk to her. As he does this today, his arm brushed over her breast. His wife gave a little murmer.

The consultant noticed this and said, "That's amazing. What did you do?"

The man thought about it and said "It must have been this..." and caressed her breast. His wife stirred noticeably.

"Try that again!" demanded the doctor.

An even better response. "Right, try some more direct stimulation," said the physician. The man slipped his hand between his wife's thighs - she began to moan and move her hips.

"Excellent, excellent! This is really working," exclaimed the doctor. "Right, we will leave you alone so that you can try oral sex - that should really get things moving." He ushered all the nurses out of the room. The husband looked very excited.

Five minutes later, all hell breaks loose - every monitor is going crazy and alarms are blaring out. The doctor rushes back into the room. "What happened?" he asks, desparately looking from the dead woman to the husband.

The hubby murmurs, rather shamefaced, "I think she choked..." as he hurriedly zips up his trousers.

Enjoy...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Hi there,

I just wanted to say thanks for the link to Private Booth. I'll be updating my links soon and will reciprocate.

1:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home