Monday, April 11, 2005

Now let's recap...

So let's recap...

  • I am difficult to arouse;
  • I find it difficult to achieve orgasm - not everyone can bring me off;
  • I am more interested in the pleasure of my partner than I am in my own;
  • I need a relationship and affection to have truly fulfilling sex;
  • I am not interested if you want to do it too much; and
  • I don't come often but when I do, it's an event.

Fuck. I'm a woman...

Thought for the day:

Why is there only one Monopoly Commission?

Enjoy...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stumbled on your Blog while floating round High seas on one of Her Majesties warships. Great Blog - Keep up the good work. I can relate to you on so many topics.

regards
Fish

8:44 am  
Blogger Virgin Slut said...

You've known the wrong women!

9:28 am  
Blogger An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

lol.. i agree with virgin slut!
xxx

11:00 am  
Blogger An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

if only mr E suffered the same "problems"......
heh
xxxxxxxx

11:01 am  
Blogger Salvatori said...

Fish,
Welcome to the asylum...

VS and EWiaML,
LOL. As always, I am only messing... I know that most women aren't like that (especially my wife).

S
xxxx

11:57 am  
Blogger Some Woman said...

Ha ha!

(wicked-not-very-sorry-for-you-grin-here).

12:25 pm  
Blogger Bent said...

Gee Sal - on most of those many guys would give their left nut for...and their partners damn sure would ;-)

Personally, I've found whiskey has a pretty good delaying effect...

3:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home